46th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival
The La Porte Jaycees Annual Arts & Crafts Festival has been the traditional kick off to the Jaycees 4th of July season in La Porte for many years. The festival will be Saturday, June 29th from 8am-1pm. The festival is held in the parking lot off of State and Monroe Streets in La Porte (behind Mucho Mas Restaurant on Lincolnway) in conjunction with the LaPorte Farmer's Market sponsored by the City of La Porte's Urban Enterprise Association.
Calling all artisans and crafters!
If you are a crafter who would like to have a booth in the festival, click here to download an application. Festival information and guidelines are included in the downloadable application.
The Booth Fee is $35 for a single space if postmarked before June 15, and $50 for a single space if postmarked between June 16 and 23. Applications postmarked after June 23 WILL NOT be accepted. The Jaycees will accept payment in the form of money order, cashier’s check, cash, or PayPal (link below). Personal checks are not recommended as a $35 service charge will be issued for returned checks. Make payment payable to La Porte Jaycees.
Mail Application and Booth Fee to:
La Porte Jaycees Arts & Crafts Festival
C/O Laura Ewart
1403 Monticello Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
If you have any questions, contact us!
Pay Booth Fee via PayPal
1. All exhibitors must sign a liability waiver form.
2. Exhibitors MUST check-in during official check-in times (6-7:30 a.m. 6/29/19) or lose exhibition space without refund.
3. Exhibitors must check-in in person and attend the show in its entirety.
4. Exhibitors cannot sub-lease assigned booths or employ sales agents or representatives in lieu of checking in and attending the Festival personally.
5. Exhibitors not checked-in by deadline (June 29 at 7:30 a.m. CST) will forfeit exhibition space and all fees.
6. Coffee, juice, and a snack will be provided to exhibitors at no additional charge while supplies last.
1. Any sales items not listed in the application may be removed from the show at the Jaycees discretion.
2. All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic, gender, sexual, or religious prejudice. No obscene items will be allowed.
BOOTH DISPLAY & SET-UP
1. Booth space is limited to the size in which you paid.
2. Single Spaces are 10’ wide x 10’ deep. Double spaces are 10’ wide x 20’ deep. All spaces are on pavement.
3. Exhibitors must furnish their own display tables, skirting, chairs, and extension cords.
4. Signs, tents, canopies, or any other part or display may not extend over or into walkways.
5. Requests for specific placement will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
1. Gas powered generators are strictly prohibited.
2. Electricity is available for an additional fee and must be requested on the application. Exhibitors must furnish their own extension cords.
3. The LaPorte Jaycees will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to participant’s property. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
4. Vehicles are NOT allowed in the festival area during show hours.
1. A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations. It is a contract to participate, personally, if accepted.
2. Complete and sign official application form.
3. Mail application and booth fee via information above. All fees will be processed and deposited as received. THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE.
4. Any withdrawal from the Festival must be sent via email or received in writing (signed and dated by the applicant and bearing an official U.S. Postmark) on or before June 22 to be eligible for a refund on your space rental fee. Cancellation by applicant after June 22 will result in a loss of all fees.
5. Refunds for non-accepted applicants will be credited back after the non-acceptance letters are mailed depending on type of payment received.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS STATED HEREIN AT ANY TIME MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF EXHIBIT SPACE FOR THE DURATION OF THE SHOW WITHOUT REFUND AND THE EXHIBITOR MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM FUTURE JAYCEES FESTIVALS.